Our Taoist Funeral Package at only $7,500 is very affordable and yet consist of all the essentials you will need for a 3 day HDB void deck Taoist funeral.
Our Taoist Funeral Package
Collection and Body Preparation
Upon your confirmation, our team will head straight to the meeting place (usually your home or the hospital) and make all necessary arrangements to transport your deceased love one (with utmost care) to our embalming theatre.
Once there, professional morticians will bathe and embalm your loved one, to allow the body to last for the full duration of the funeral. Hair care and make up will also be done before we dress up the body (in clothes provided by the family) and prepare for casketing.
The moment casketing is competed, we will ferry the casket back to the family, in preparation for the wake.
Casket and Casketing Items
This package comes with a furnished half glass wooden casket with Taoist theme decorations. In line with Taoist funeral traditions, a blanket plus pillow and pearl are also provided.
Casket Area Set Up
To house the casket, a carpeted 3-sided tentage cum memorial hall complete with Taoist decorative backdrop, will be setup in either white or yellow theme, depending on your preference. You will also have a choice between using curtain or canvas for this setup.
Taoist Style Altar Setup
- A Taoist memorial altar will be setup, taking into consideration the dialect group of your deceased loved one
- Incense brazier plus food and fruits offerings for your loved one
Table and Chairs
- 15 Square Tables and 10 Round Tables
- 100 Chairs
Fans and Lightings
- 6 Fans to be placed in the wake area, all evenly spaced out
- Running of cables and wiring to provide adequate lighting for the whole wake area
Other Miscellaneous Essentials
- Reception Table
- Donation Box
- Guest book to record for recording of donations and collections
- Printed funeral information notice for guests
Logistics and Prayers During Wake
- We will arrange for ordained Taoist priest(s) to lead the prayer/ chanting sessions during:
- the en-coffining ceremony (1 priest)
- rituals performed at the last night of the wake (3 priest)
- prayer sessions on funeral day itself (both at wake and cremation location) (1 priest)
- Vegetarian food offerings to be provided for each of the prayer sessions listed above
- Offerings will be prepared based on the norms of the deceased love one’s dialect group and may include roast meat
- Trained staff to guide the family throughout the various rituals
Funeral Flower Arrangements
- Flower lined photo frame to house your loved one’s photo
- Table top bouquets for the memorial altar
- Additional funeral flowers and wreaths may be ordered through us at additional charge
Paper House and Offerings
- Handcrafted 6ft Paper Mansion
- Mountains of gold and silver(金銀山) to flank the paper mansion
- Golden Boy and Jade Girl (金童玉女) to serve as maids in the neither world
- Mountain Bridge (過山橋)
- 1 Red Clothing Luggage and Black Treasure Chest
- Paper Funeral Lanterns with inscription of family name and age (dialect group dependent)
Services provided on Funeral Day
- Classic glass hearse with Taoist theme decoration
- Pallbearer services
- Trained staff on hand to guide and provide assistance to family and guests and coordinate the funeral procession
- Tokens of appreciation for all guests
- 45 seater aircon coach to ferry guests to and from venue of wake and place of burial/cremation
- Setting up of floral water station for cleansing of guests and family
Other Miscellaneous Services
- Ash collection
- Booking of cremation slot
Why Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪)?
The Tee Family has been in the funeral trade since 1965, helping bereaved Singapore families of all race and religion with all types of funeral arrangements. And with Solace, being helmed by our founder, Damien Tee (a third generation Tee family funeral director), you are assured of an experienced funeral services provider whenever you hire us. With us, you can expect a memorable and dignified farewell for your deceased loved one.
In addition, we are affordably priced, with our Taoist funeral packages starting from only $7,500. More importantly, you do not have to worry about hidden charges, as all items included in our funeral packages are transparently listed.
At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), we understand your grief and know that this is a difficult time for you. Hence, all our staff have been trained to be extra sensitive and attentive to your every need throughout the wake and funeral proceedings. By leaving the funeral logistics to us, you can have peace of mind knowing that every minute detail will be taken care of, and that the end result is always a smooth running, stress-free and well arranged Taoist funeral.
Getting in Touch with Us
Our Funeral Services Consultants are available 24/7 to assist you. To reach us, simple call our helpline at +65 6631 8411 or email us with the contact form on this page. At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), help is always only a phone call away.
Our Funeral Services Helpline
+65 6631 8411
We are available 24/7 to take your call!