Our Taoist Funeral Package starts from $7,500 for a 2-3 Day HDB void deck held Taoist Funeral.
Upon receiving your call, we will immediately dispatch to your location, our funeral director plus his team of pallbearers.
You will be able to discuss the funeral plans with our funeral director and once these plans are confirmed and agreed upon, the pallbearers do the necessary to transport your deceased loved one to our facility with utmost care.
What’s Included in Our Taoist Funeral Package?
Embalming and Makeup Services
We have the facilities and professionals available to bathe and embalm your loved one.
These professionals will also ensure makeup and dressing is done up in a natural way.
Coffin Plus Other Casket Items
- The package will include a furnished half glass, Taoist themed casket
- Taoist blanket, pillow and pearl for the comfort of your loved one will also be provided
Set up of HDB Void Deck
- Memorial Hall Setup
- 3-sided tentage setup with carpet
- Choice of canvas or curtain setup
- Choice of Yellow or White themed setup
- Taoist Themed Backdrop
- Taoist memorial altar according to dialect
- Incense brazier for offering of incense sticks
- Traditional Paper Lantern with information of deceased (Age, Surname, etc)
- Tentage Logistics
- 15 Square Tables and 10 Round Tables
- 100 Chairs
- 6 Fans to be placed around the venue
- Reception Table
- Safe Box for collection of condolence donations
- Guest book to record visitation of guests
- Printed notice containing information of funeral for guests
Logistics and Prayers During Wake
- 3 Prayer Services by Revered Taoist Priests:
- During encoffining of loved one (1 priest)
- Final night of the wake (The night before funeral day, 3 priests)
- Funeral Day prayers at wake location and location of cremation/burial (1 priest)
- Staff will be present to guide the family through the rites and rituals for the wake
- Provision of Offerings During Wake
- Flower frame setup for loved one’s photo
- 2 Table top floral arrangement for memorial altar
Food and Fruits
- Food offerings to be provided for all 3 prayer sessions above
- Fruit offerings for loved one
- Roast meat or other food offerings depending on dialect
Paper Offerings for Taoist Rituals
- 6ft Paper House flanked on both sides with mountains of gold and silver(金銀山)
- Gold Boy and Jade Girl (金童玉女)
- Mountain Bridge (過山橋)
- 1 Red Luggage and 1 Black Luggage
- Paper Lanterns (depending on dialect)
Services provided on Funeral Day
- Classic Hearse with glass chassis
- Pallbearers will be present to:
- Conduct and facilitate rites and rituals for family
- Give out tokens of appreciation for guests
- Guide and lead the funeral procession and final walk
- Coordinate and usher guests onto the bus
- Guide and usher guests at burial or cremation location
- 45 seater coach to ferry guests for 2 trips:
- From location of wake to place of burial/cremation
- From place of burial/cremation back to location of wake or location desired by family
- Floral water for cleansing of guests and family
Other Services Included
- Ash collection and coordination of columbarium/sea burial service
- Booking of cremation slot at desired crematorium
Getting in Touch with Us
Our Funeral Services Consultants are available 24/7 to assist you. To reach us, simple call our helpline at +65 6631 8411 or email us with the contact form on this page. At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), help is always only a phone call away.
Our Funeral Services Helpline
+65 6631 8411
We are available 24/7 to take your call!