Our Roman Catholic Funeral Packages are priced from $4,000 for a 2 to 3 day funeral, with wake held at a HDB void deck.
Upon receiving your request, our funeral director and his team of pallbearers will make their way to your location.
While onsite, our funeral director will discuss the funeral plans with you while the pallbearers will make the necessary arrangements to transport your deceased loved one to our facility with care.
What’s Included in Our Catholic Funeral Package?
Embalming and Makeup Services
At our facility, morticians will bathe and embalm your deceased loved one. Thereafter, makeup will be done before the body is dressed up appropriately for the wake. Our morticians will be on hand to ensure everything is done in a natural way.
Casket (With Viewing Window)
In line with Catholic tradition of open casket viewing, a furnished coffin with a glass viewing window will be provided
Set up of HDB Void Deck
- Casket Area Setup
- 3-sided tentage setup with carpet
- Choice of canvas or curtain setup
- White themed setup
- Catholic Backdrop (eg with Sacred Heart of Jesus Image)
- Memorial Table
- Floral Arrangements for Photo Frame and Table
- Tentage Logistics
- 15 Square Tables and 10 Round Tables
- 100 Chairs
- 6 Fans to be placed around the venue
- Reception Table
- Safe Box for collection of condolence donations
- Guest book to record visitation of guests
- Printed notice containing information of funeral for guests
Logistics During Wake
- Holy Water for Catholics
- Prayer Books are available on request
Services provided on Funeral Day
- Glass Hearse for transportation of loved one to cremation/burial site
- Pallbearers will be present to guide and usher family and friends during the funeral procession
- Tokens of appreciation for guests
- 45 seater coach to ferry guests for 2 trips:
- From location of wake to place of burial/cremation
- From place of burial/cremation back to location of wake or location desired by family
Other Services Included
- Funeral director on standby 24/7 during funeral
- Assistance on booking and payment of burial or cremation time slot
- Guidance of ash collection after funeral
- Guidance and assistance in helping family with remains
Getting in Touch with Us
Our Funeral Services Consultants are available 24/7 to assist you. To reach us, simple call our helpline at +65 6631 8411 or email us with the contact form on this page. At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), help is always only a phone call away.
Our Funeral Services Helpline
+65 6631 8411
We are available 24/7 to take your call!