Our Buddhist Funeral Package at only $5,288 is competitively priced and yet consist of all the essentials you will need for a 3 day HDB void deck held Buddhist funeral.
Our Buddhist Funeral Package
Collection and Body Preparation
Upon your confirmation, our team will head straight to the meeting place (usually your home or the hospital) and make all necessary arrangements to transport your deceased love one (with utmost care) to our embalming theatre.
Once there, professional morticians will bathe and embalm your loved one, to allow the body to last for the full duration of the funeral. Hair care and make up will also be done before we dress up the body (in clothes provided by the family) and prepare for casketing.
Upon completion, we will ferry the casket back to the family, in preparation for the wake.
Casket and Casketing Items
This package comes with a furnished half glass wooden casket with Buddhist theme decorations. In line with Buddhist funeral traditions, a pillow and pearl will also be provided.
Wake Area Set Up
A carpeted 3-sided tentage cum memorial hall complete with Buddhist decorative backdrop, will be setup in either white or yellow theme, depending on your preference. You will also have a choice between using curtain or canvas for this setup.
- 2 altars – a memorial altar for the deceased plus an altar for Buddha (complete with Buddha’s Statue)
- Incense brazier plus food and fruits offerings for both Buddha and your loved one
Table and Chairs
- 15 Square Tables and 10 Round Tables
- 100 Chairs
Fans and Lightings
- 6 Fans to be placed in the wake area, all evenly spaced out
- Running of cables and wiring to provide adequate lighting for the whole wake area
Other Miscellaneous Essentials
- Reception Table
- Donation Box
- Guest book to record for recording of donations and collections
- Printed funeral information notice for guests
Logistics and Prayers During Wake
- Ordained Buddhist monks will be present to lead the prayer/ chanting sessions during:
- the en-coffining ceremony
- rituals performed at the last night of the wake
- prayer sessions on funeral day itself (both at wake and cremation location)
- Vegetarian food offerings to be provided for each of the prayer sessions listed above
- Paper Tablet with loved one’s name inscribed on it by the officiating Buddhist monk
- Directional lamp positioned at the carpark entrance leading to the wake
- Trained staff to guide the family throughout the various rituals
Funeral Flower Arrangements
- Flower lined photo frame to house your loved one’s photo
- Table top bouquets for both the memorial and Buddha’s altar
- Additional flower arrangements can be requested for at additional cost
Services provided on Funeral Day
- Classic glass hearse with Buddhist theme decoration
- Pallbearer services
- Trained staff on hand to guide and provide assistance to family and guests
- Tokens of appreciation for all guests
- 45 seater aircon coach to ferry guests to and from venue of wake and place of burial/cremation
- Setting up of floral water station for cleansing of guests and family
Other Miscellaneous Services
- Ash collection
- Booking of cremation slot
Why Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪)?
The Tee Family has been in the funeral trade since 1965, helping bereaved Singapore families of all race and religion with all types of funeral arrangements. And with Solace, being helmed by our founder, Damien Tee (a third generation Tee family funeral director), you are assured of an experienced funeral services provider whenever you hire us. With us, you can expect a memorable and dignified farewell for your deceased loved one.
In addition, we are affordably priced, with our Buddhist funeral packages starting from only $5,200. More importantly, you do not have to worry about hidden charges, as all items included in our funeral packages are transparently listed.
At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), we understand your grief and know that this is a difficult time for you. Hence, all our staff have been trained to be discreet as well as extra sensitive and attentive to your every need throughout the wake and funeral proceedings. By leaving the funeral logistics to us, you can have peace of mind knowing that every minute detail will be taken care of, and that the end result is always a smooth running, stress-free and well arranged Buddhist funeral.
Getting in Touch with Us
Our Funeral Services Consultants are available 24/7 to assist you. To reach us, simple call our helpline at +65 6631 8411 or email us with the contact form on this page. At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), help is always only a phone call away.
Our Funeral Services Helpline
+65 6631 8411
We are available 24/7 to take your call!