Our Buddhist Funeral Packages starts from $5,288 for a 2 to 3 day funeral setup at any HDB void deck.
Upon your confirmation, we will immediately activate our response team, comprising of an experienced Funeral Director and his troop of pall bearers. They will head straight to the meeting place. While there, our Funeral Director will discuss with you the possible funeral options and while the pall bearer team will make all necessary arrangements to transport your deceased love one (with utmost care) to our facility for embalming and casketing.
What’s Included in Our Buddhist Funeral Package?
Embalming and Makeup Services
At our facility, professional morticians will be on hand to to bathe and embalm your loved one. Thereafter, these professionals will also ensure the makeup and dressing of the body in a natural way.
Casket and Casketing Items
Included without extra charge in our Buddhist Funeral Package is a furnished half glass, Buddhist themed casket. Pillow for the comfort of your loved one and pearl as a guiding light will also be provided.
Set up of HDB Void Deck
- Memorial Hall Setup
- 3-sided tentage setup with carpet
- Choice of canvas or curtain setup
- Choice of Yellow or White themed setup
- Buddhist Themed Backdrop
- Memorial altar with offerings (Listed in “Provision of Offerings”)
- Incense Brazier for memorial altar
- Altar for Buddha
- Statue of Buddha
- Incense Brazier for Buddha
- Offerings for Buddha (Listed in “Provision of Offerings”)
- Tentage Logistics
- 15 Square Tables and 10 Round Tables
- 100 Chairs
- 6 Fans to be placed around the venue
- Reception Table
- Safe Box for collection of condolence donations
- Guest book to record visitation of guests
- Printed notice containing information of funeral for guests
Logistics and Prayers During Wake
- 3 Prayer Services by Revered Monks:
- During encoffining of loved one
- Final night of the wake (The night before funeral day)
- Funeral Day prayers at wake location and location of cremation/burial
- Staff will be present to guide the family through the rites and rituals for the wake
- Tablet written by revered monk with loved one’s information
- Lamp to light the entrance of carpark leading to location of wake
Provision of Offerings During Wake
- Floral Arrangements
- Flower frame setup for loved one’s photo
- Table top floral arrangement for memorial altar
- Table top floral arrangement for Buddha’s altar
- Food and Fruits
- Vegetarian offerings to be provided for all 3 prayer sessions above
- Fruit offerings for Buddha
- Fruit offerings for loved one
- Huat Kueh and Buns
Services provided on Funeral Day
- Classic Hearse with glass chassis
- Pallbearers conduct funeral rituals while guiding family and guests.
- Distribution of tokens of appreciation for guests
- 45 seater coach to ferry guests for 2 trips:
- From location of wake to place of burial/cremation
- From place of burial/cremation back to location of wake or location desired by family
- Floral water for cleansing of guests and family
Other Services Included
- Ash collection and coordination of columbarium/sea burial service
- Booking of cremation slot at desired crematorium
Getting in Touch with Us
Our Funeral Services Consultants are available 24/7 to assist you. To reach us, simple call our helpline at +65 6631 8411 or email us with the contact form on this page. At Solace (安祥殡葬礼仪), help is always only a phone call away.
Our Funeral Services Helpline
+65 6631 8411
We are available 24/7 to take your call!